BTEX is always looking for qualified professionals:
  • Mold/water damage inspectors (prefer a college degree and one to two years experience in the water damage industry)
  • Engineers/geologists experienced with contamination assessments and remediation of sites contaminated with petroleum hydrocarbons, solvents, heavy metals and pesticides (prefer a college degree with two to four years experience)
Fax resume to (561) 272-8648 or email

BTEX Engineering, Inc. 2005. All rights reserved.